Kymco UXV 500
It puts a huge 33hp at your disposal with heaps of torque to get the job done. The 498cc liquid cooled, 4 stroke engine has push button electric start with pull back up.
CVT automatic transmission puts on the power smoothly to get you through any job with ease. There’s L-H-N-R with differential lock, 4×4 shaft drive, high & low gear and 2WD/4WD. The differential can be locked for maximum traction situations. And dual A-arm suspension front and rear provides 190mm of travel, with 310mm of ground clearance.
The tilting cargo bed has a large 190kg capacity and the UXV 500 can tow up to 550kg!
Its 4 wheeled engine braking is an important feature that you can rely on. There are dual disc brakes front and rear and a reliable hand brake that won’t let go.
You’ll save time on fuel stops with a huge 32 litre fuel tank that extends your range. When you’re working at night dual 35 watt headlights and twin tail-light make life a lot easier.
Soft panel driver and passenger doors and a front brush guard complete the package!
- 4-stroke DOHC 498.5cc engine.
- CVT automatic transmission L-H-N-R with differential lock.
- 4×4 shaft drive.
- High & low gear 2WD/4WD.
- Digital backlit dash with Fuel gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Trip meter, High beam indicator, Neutral/Reverse light & Temp light.
- Soft panel driver & passenger doors .
- Front brush guard.
- Independent dual A-arm suspension front & rear.
- Hydraulic dual disc brakes front. Hydraulic disc rear brakes.
- Hand brake.
- Forestry approved spark arrestor.
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS||UXV 500|
|Engine Type||4-stroke liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Ignition||Electric / Pull back up|
|Gearbox||Automatic CVT w/forward, neutral & reverse|
|Drive System||Shaft with high & low gear – 2WD/4WD|
|Front Suspension||Independent dual A-arm|
|Rear Suspension||Independent dual A-arm|
|Front Brakes||Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brakes||Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Hand Operated|
Please note: These are a guide only. Some models are frequently updated with minor change. Always contact us for the latest specifications & details about a particular model.